Detailed Meal Planner
Say hello to our innovative and easy-to-use Meal Planners!
We have solved your meal planning problems with our Meal Planners! Meal Planning can seem daunting if you don't have the right tool and system in place. We strongly believe in the power of pen and paper, especially when meal planning. What makes our Meal Planner so unique is it's design and functionality.
Simply write down a meal on the Menu side. Then immediately write down any ingredients you need on the Shopping List side. Repeat this process for each day. Add in anything you might need for snacks as well as household or personal items.
Another perk: we intentionally left plenty of space for you to include breakfast, lunch and dinner on the Menu side.
Our Detailed Meal Planner comes in notepad form. You can choose to add a magnet to the back during the checkout process. Each notepad contains 60 sheets... more than enough to get you through an entire year. Normally priced at $16.00, you are paying less than 27 cents per week to easily and effectively plan your meals.
We didn't want to just make Meal Planning easier. We wanted to tackle shopping too! We have included categories on your Shopping List. This helps ensure you shop quickly and efficiently. No more zig-zagging around the store!
The Detailed Meal Planner is perforated down the center line to enable you to easily separate the sides. Post your Menu on your fridge or family command center. Take the Shopping List with you to the grocery store.
Meal Planning..... made Streamlined & Simple.
How to Use
- Start by listing out a meal on the Menu side. For example, Tacos on Tuesday.
- Immediately go to the Shopping List side and list out all of the ingredients you need for that meal. Tacos would require ground beef, tortillas, shredded cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. Add those items to their designated category on your Shopping List.
- Repeat with the remaining days of the week.
- Separate the Menu from the Shopping List easily with the perforated line.
- Post your Menu on your fridge or bulletin board (no more, "what's for dinner?" questions!)
- Take your Shopping List to the store and shop easily and efficiently.
- Cheer because you just successfully meal planned!
- Repeat next week.
Keep a Running List
We recommend adding a magnet (now available!!) to your Detailed Meal Planner and keeping it on your fridge. Use it to add any items you may need for your home, personal use or snacks.
Examples may include:
- Paper towels
- 8.5" x 11"
- Each Meal Planner contains 60 sheets
- Chipboard backing
- Magnet option
- High quality, 70# paper
- Center line is perforated for easy separation
- Proudly designed and produced in the USA!