Meet Jessie Ansley...
I absolutely love office supply stores. I am a fierce competitor and a lover of board games and puzzles. It is my absolute pleasure to help women Streamline & Simplify their homes and lives to allow them more time for what brings them joy.
A few of my favorite things:
- Gilmore Girls (while drinking coffee, of course)
- Cartwheels and handstands...anytime, anywhere!
- Moscow mules in cute copper mugs
I am proud and honored to be a military wife and momma of two sons. We have homeschooled for the last few years while living in a home we are fully renovating ourselves. Yes, I realize both of those are large tasks to take on separately and we are doing them both at the same time...all while starting this business. Let's just say we like challenges. We thrive on our two family mottos:
- Move with purpose.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say.
My career background is quite diverse:
- I was an account executive working in marketing, advertising and public relations.
- I was an educator and have my Masters in Special Education.
- I was a coach in both gymnastics and cheerleading.
While I loved all of those jobs, my passion for helping women and my love for organization, functionality and efficiency could not be ignored.
Streamlined & Simple is truly a dream come true for me.